Comedian, Oliver Tree, introduces his response to Logan Paul’s energy drink, Prime, with his own product…Slime! Not only is it bigger than Logan Paul’s drink, but it’s double the size! The Slime product description reads, “You can feel the energy coursing not just through your body, but through your soul.”
Despite Oliver’s claim that you’ll soon see Slime on shelves in Walmart, it may be a longer wait than we’d like. But if you’re itching to make your own Slime Drink, we’ve got a recipe for you.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the gelatin and two cups boiling water; stir until dissolved
- Add/stir in 4 cups very cold water
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours (gelatin will be partially set)
- To serve, stir gelatin with a large spoon or whisk until gelatin is broken into small pieces.
- Place 1/4 cup lemonade in a large clear glass or plastic tumbler; add 1/2 cup gelatin to the lemonade, then add 1/4 cup of Sprite.
- Stir slightly and your Slime Drink is ready to drink!